Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cuckoo for Kubu!


I'm cuckoo for kubu wicker these days! So much so, that I searched high and low, at every Cost Plus in the Bay Area for these chairs because Cost Plus has decided to discontinue them! I eventually found six.

Priced at $150 each, they are quite a bargain. The same chair is at Pottery Barn on sale for $280.

I really like how these chairs changed the entire look and feel of the kitchen dining area, lending texture and a rustic element.

Inspired by the new look, I re-staged the tabletop with this succulent arrangement, found at the antiques show Sunday and added a rustic vintage grain sack runner.

Thank you Joni from Cote de Texas for giving me the incentive to finally buy these chairs! You can read her post here. The problem with these chairs, is that I could put them everywhere. Inside and outside. Everywhere!
It's probably a good thing that they're being discontinued!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More