Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Inspiration: The French Nest


While antiquing in San Anselmo last Sunday, I discovered the most wonderful store.
The French Nest!

When I walked in, it was like I had died and gone to heaven! Located in a 100 year old building in the heart of downtown San Anselmo, the store is like a visit to Paris.

There is an eclectic mix of one of a kind items, many Italian, French and early American.
I spied my willow placemats just inside the front door. The little silver compotes are absolutely adorable.

After "bottom feeding" at the various junk and thrift stores, it was like a breath of fresh air to walk in to French Nest!

It was the eye candy I was craving!


I may have to go back for these glasses.

This is where I found the pair of lamps that I think will be perfect behind the sofa in Asti.

I also found this little plaque for the guest house bathroom in Asti!

So, if you are visiting the Bay Area, or heading up to the Wine Country, take a little detour to San Anselmo. You will love French Nest!
I might just have to make this a regular stop!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More