Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fifi O'Neill is in Town!


Fifi O'Neill is in town!

That's right, the one and only Fifi, the author of Romantic Prairie Style, came to Healdsburg yesterday for a book signing, hosted by Barbara at Uniquely Chic Floral and Home.
Here I am with Fifi and Tracie from My Petite Maison.

Tracie and Marcia from Vintage French Hen posing for the camera.
What a nice event! Champagne and pastries were served, while we chatted and shopped.

Barbara's store has never looked better either.

She is still selling my favorite candles, but I also spied some fantastic new pieces, so I may have to go back today and shop.

The hostess, Barbara and Mr. A!
It was so great to meet Fifi and fellow Northern California bloggers too.

Now I have a signed copy of Romantic Prairie Style!

Thank you Fifi!
I'm so glad I finally got to meet you!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More