Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday House



My sister-in-law Ann does an incredible job decorating her house at Christmas time. I think she starts before Thanksgiving! She is a master at accessorizing and holds nothing back at this time of year. She adds a lot of natural greens and plants, so that nothing is artificial.


Can you see the wonderful screens? They're from our wine country house in Asti. This picture doesn't do them justice. They are upholstered in Fortuny fabric in a lovely orange. Did I say orange? The previous owner of that house left them and Ann inherited them from me. I think they give her living room such presence.




The dining room is set for a holiday ladies luncheon. Ann loves to entertain and is practically a professional at it!




Ann and I are married to identical twins! We like all the same things and have such fun when we are together.


Delores and Ann




Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More