Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Leopard Here and There



I love a little leopard here and there -- on pillows or lampshades, it can be just the right touch. Here are a few photos of the leopard elements I have used in decorating our home.

One of two Bergere chairs in our Asti home. I splurged on the Ralph Lauren linen fabric.



The lampshades and chair are in our Master Bedroom and Bathroom at home in the city. The fabric is velvet.

Sconce in the living room. I love these shades. They are paper and I think they were all of $10 from Lamps Plus! (The red walls will be painted a more neutral "burlap" shade after Christmas.)

The stairway runner. Another splurge. The stairs make three turns which proved very difficult to install. It was worth it though. This carpet wears like iron!

I found these Ralph Lauren placemats at Marshalls and couldn't resist incorporating a little leopard (and burlap!) in the Christmas tablescape.

Perhaps I should use this photo for the next Tablescape Thursday! Afterall, Christmas is now just around the corner......

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More