Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fabric Inspiration


I'm always looking for fabrics. I know that's ridiculous, but I once saw a sign on the door of a fabric warehouse that said "He who dies with the most fabric, wins!" Well, I'm working on it!
Calico Corner just introduced their newest fabrics, and for once I'm inspired! I especially like the fabrics above, part of their "Ethnic Inspiration" collection, because I'm crazy about paisleys!

Their newest linens from their "Timeless Linens" collection. Another weakness of mine!

And, their newest animal prints from their "Animal Instinct" collection.
I am loving all of these collections, but let's explore more....

The Raja Collection
Paisley, leopard and buffalo checks, what's not to love here!

The Raja Room.

The Allora Collection
I'm crazy about the red zebra fabric!

The Allora Room.

The Spice Island Collection.
Love that paisley!

The Spice Island Room.

The Trousseau Collection.
Very soft and serene.

The Trousseau Room.

The Orient Express Collection.
I love the mini-leopard fabric, if it is velvet....

The Orient Express Room.

The Think Pink Collection.
I guess it's true--pink is back, and in a big way!
I'll take that pretty paisley, please!

The Think Pink Room.
Not for me, but I think it would be a wonderful, sophisticated girl's room.

Of these fabrics, I've pulled a few of my favorites.
Like this pretty paisley, called "Sugar Baby."

Ralph Lauren has the best paisleys, like this one called "Hera."

A large paisley called "Tiburon."

"Chettenham Paisley" by Ralph Lauren

Same fabric, different colorway.

Appropriately named "Cashmere."

Like I said, I love paisley! This one is wonderful!
"Satvari"

There are some fabulous new linens too, like this one called "Emperor."

Oh, be still my heart! I love this 100% linen called "Windsor Floral."

Calico Corners even has a new line of outdoor fabrics.
I plan on slipcovering my tired outdoor cushions this spring, and this wonderful multi stripe just might be the one.

Thanks for going fabric shopping with me! Just so you know, all of these fabrics are now on sale for 20% off! But only until March 26th, so if you see something you like, don't wait!
You can visit their website here, where swatches are available.

So, which collection was your favorite? Can you guess which one was mine?
Hint: A large paisley sofa!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More