Monday, May 9, 2011

My New Coffee Table From One King's Lane


A month ago, I took a huge chance, ordering this coffee table from One King's Lane. It finally arrived last week, and I couldn't be happier!

Here it is staged this morning with my Mother's Day flowers.

Quite simple in design, it is completely covered with leather and nail studded.
The only caveat is the possibility of water stains and candlewax. I'll have to take extra precaution!

As you can see, I still haven't recovered these chairs like I said I would last year.
All of a sudden, pink is in again! So, maybe they aren't so bad?

If you haven't been to the One King's Lane website, you really must. Every day at 8:00 am, new
items are up for sale. A lot of times, they are already in a member's cart. This coffee table was when I first saw it, but I was diligent and eventually it came back for sale. I grabbed it immediately!
To become a member, click on the One King's Lane image on my sidebar, or here.
Tomorrow, I'll feature some other fantastic finds from OKL so stay tuned!

I'm joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More