Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Morning



The table is set for tomorrow's Christmas Dinner. There will be 14 of us this year and trying to fit everyone was a challenge. I decided to forego the Christmas plates and use my transferware instead, varying the green and red.








My Welsh cupboard looking very Christmasy with the Mason's Vista, majolica and Paperwhites

The morning light is so beautiful that I decided a take a few more pictures around the house. My sunroom with the view of the redwood outside.


Pinecone urn in the entry. I'm hoping the poinsettias last one more day!

The Christmas tree in the entry.

The mini Christmas tree on the family room credenza decorated with family photographs.

In the living room, behind the sofa is this victorian urn, inherited from my mother-in-law, filled with paperwhites.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for a healthy, happy 2010.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More