Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Peeking Through the Windows


It is no secret that I like to experiment with photography at night. It's always fun to see what I can come up with. Last night, I took this photo peeking in to our kitchen window.

Then I remembered that at various times this past summer I took photos of our house in Asti at night. So, here is a little evening tour of our house, peeking in through the windows. We'll play "Peeping Tom," if you will....

Let's start with the master bedroom above.

Moving around to the kitchen window, let's peek inside.


From the courtyard, looking in to the living room.


Another door, another view.

And through a living room window. A dirty living room window!

I like the mood these evening photos create, like being on the outside, looking in and wondering what that world is like in there.

That must be how these real "Peeping Toms" feel. On Saturday morning, about ten "Peeping Tom Turkeys" were on the steps, pecking at the door, trying to get in. I'm wondering why they would want to come inside the house? They are very determined to do so too.

Maybe they are curious about the decor!? Whatever, the little devils are getting on my nerves!

I'm joining Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday.



Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More