Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cake Vintage


In my previous post, I used these paper placemats in my "Disposable Tablescape." Aren't they great? I actually found them at NapaStyle, but thought I would share with you the website where these can be found, along with other wonderful treasures.

It's called Cake Vintage. They sell lots of hotel silver
plate in mixed patterns. This 5 piece place setting retails for $25.

They also take old hotel silver plate and repurpose them like these napkin rings.

Another example of repurposing old silver plate. Cake Vintage has a lot of different chandeliers, some even made with old tea cups. Very creative and funky.

There are kitchen linens like this linen tea towel, as well as cute little aprons.

But what I am really loving is this mounted grain sack. Found in an old barn in France, there are a limited quantities. This one retails for $275.

Check out Cake Vintage here! Let me know what treasure speaks to you!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More