Tuesday, March 16, 2010

San Francisco, Open Your Golden Gate


"It only takes a tiny corner of
This great big world to make the place we love;"

Last Saturday was a beautiful day in San Francisco!
We headed over the Golden Gate Bridge, north to the Wine Country.
I thought of the song Judy Garland sings:

"San Francisco, open your golden gate
You let no stranger wait outside your door."

Looking back towards San Francisco, the sun glistening on the water.

Our beautiful City by the Bay.

"Other places only make me love you best,
Tell me you're the heart of all the golden west."

I'm linking up to Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday.
Be sure to visit and see more outdoor photography.

Also, because I'm so thankful to be living in this beautiful part of the world,
I'm linking up to Wednesday Gratitude over at Heart and Home.
Be sure to visit Heidi and see other thankful posts.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More