Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kitchen Windowsill Garden


My friend Maureen was going to throw these little galvanized pots away! I rescued them and
instead of planting the predictable herbs which I would promptly kill, I planted succulents.


It was a beautiful sunny day and I was in a gardening mood. After planting the succulents, I spruced up the window boxes outside with pink geraniums.


I enjoy creating windowsill vignettes for the kitchen sink. Sometimes I have matching topiaries, sometimes I just put candles there to be lit at night. Or fresh flowers.


Let's see how long these succulents last!
Thank you Maureen for these little galvanized treasures!

I'm linking up to Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.
Please stop by and see all the other participants.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More