Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where's the Creche?


The living room mantel is shaping up for the holidays. Here's a quick peek!

I usually have the nativity scene from Mr. A's childhood front and center on the mantel, but this year I wanted to create a mantelscape that is all organic greens, plants, mercury glass with a touch of tole.

As I am adding and subtracting, tweaking the mantel, I feel that something is missing! Oh, I know. The nativity scene! I actually miss seeing it....

I was at my girlfriend's house yesterday and saw that she put her creche on the coffee table. What a great idea!
Guess what I'm doing today?

I'm linking up to Sherry at No Minimalist Here for her "Share the Decor" party.
Be sure to visit. There will be lots of Christmas decor inspiration!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More