Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!


I love the idea of an all white Christmas!
Holiday greens look really fresh when they are accompanied by white ironstone.

Or white slipcovers and painted furniture. The room above feels like it could be in Sweden!

There is a wonderful simplicity and elegance to white Christmas decor.
That's why I love using white flowers around the house this time of year. They look so great with all the greenery too.

This is as close as I've ever come to a white Christmas palette.
Our home in the wine country last year didn't get too gussied up. Just a couple of burlap stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

At home, the simple white narcissus I bought at the wholesale nursery last week that are decorating the mantels and kitchen have me dreaming of a white Christmas.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More