Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vintage Valentine Perfume Bottles

My friend Diana let me come over and "play" with her perfume bottles. As an antique dealer, she specializes in colored glass and has a particular love for perfume bottles. She has over 250 in her collection!

We had fun creating a vintage Valentine vignette with her red perfume bottles. The ones above are Czechoslovakian.

A close up of the pair. Notice the red tray they sit on. Wouldn't they make a wonderful Valentine gift?

If I were a handsome prince, I would give my love a perfume bottle! Hint hint....

Oh my, I love this one! This etched glass bottle is Bohemian.

I love these two Art Deco bottles from the 20's.

Besides perfume bottles, Diana has a collection of vintage Valentine cards. I particularly like this one!

A little trio. The one in the middle made my heart skip a beat!

Here is a little art glass bottle with a gold stopper.

Diana has many bottles with the floral spray on top like this one. It is Venetian Glass.

A peak at Diana's collection. This is only one shelf! I plan to feature more in the future of her extensive collection of colored glass, perfume bottles and vintage costume jewelry.

Another precious vintage Valentine card.

And finally, a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you!

Thank you Diana for letting me play with your wonderful collections!

I'm joining Laurie's Valentine Party at Bargain Hunting With Laurie. It should be quite a "love fest" so come by and have a look at all the participants.

I'm also joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday. I have a feeling there will be lots of Valentine Show and Tell, so check it out.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More