Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bird in the House!


Imagine my surprise when I came home the other day and there was a bird in my dining room!
I had left the back door open and I guess he thought it was an invitation to explore.

He flew around the dining room trying to find a way out. The poor thing was a little confused thinking he could fly out the window. The dog was not amused though.

I chased my little intruder into the sunroom.....

.....and finally to the kitchen where he eventually found the open door and flew out.
I don't think he enjoyed his tour of our home much!

I have really grown fond of birds lately, and could see myself taking up bird watching someday!
So, since birds are some of my favorite things, I'm joining Laurie this morning at Bargain Hunting With Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More