Monday, January 11, 2010

Kitchen Island Vignette


I created this tabletop vignette for the kitchen island at our Wine Country home. Using a little "organic" here and there, I mixed it up with a little French Bistro and Industrial!

Across from the island is this cabinet that both serves as storage for our dishes, but also a place for me to create an overall composition of my collection of Bistro dishes and glassware. I love the clean look. I look forward to showing more of my kitchen in the future!

I'm joining Barb at Grits and Glamour for her first "Tabletop Tuesday" party. Be sure to visit her blog and see other tabletops, vignettes and accessories.


I'm also joining Tam for the "Three or More - Tuesday" blog party at The Gypsy's Corner.


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More