Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Country Breakfast Tablescape


Good Morning! Did you sleep well? How was it sleeping in that darn twin bed?
Did you take a midnight swim?

We'll start breakfast with granola this morning. Would you like some juice and coffee?

Notice my willow chargers from Ballard Designs? I know, this is the third time I've used them. I'm getting my money's worth.

They go perfectly with the new barstools found at the flea market in Alameda.

Notice the etched juice glasses? They are a recent find from a cute little store in Healdsburg.

Help yourself to some fruit!

Would you like some sourdough toast?

We also have farm fresh eggs from our neighbor's chickens! How would you like them prepared?

To go with, we have some special bacon from Bovolo Restaurant that we picked up in Healdsburg.

Hey, I just realized the juice, napkins, chair and pillow all match!

Hope you enjoyed your good old fashioned country breakfast!

Let's sit, finish our coffee and decide what we want to do today.
Would you like to do a little antiquing? We can visit some wineries too!
Or, we can always just hang out by the pool......

*******

Coffee cups from Crate and Barrel
White plates, napkins and flatware from Pottery Barn
Willow Chargers from Ballard Designs
Cabbage leaf bowls from Ross
Juice glasses from The Olive Leaf in Healdsburg


I'm linking up to Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Then I'm joining Michael for Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum.

Cindy hosts Show and Tell at My Romantic Home.
Thanks ladies for hosting!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More